Fedoras' poor performance in test

Phoronix is known to perform various tests on Linux distribution, which is IMHO very interesting, as there were not such a real metrics in past - just user feelings. But Fedora is not collecting the medals. You may say "It's rawhide" or "We do't care", but users (and potential future developers, translators etc.) do care:
http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=14045

Therefore I think, this kind of tests should become at least a part of QA procedure for a release, to make sure we do not loose too much while beeing "first".

Adam Pribyl