Re: broken dependencies in rawhide

On Jul 7, 2009, at 8:07, Seth Vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009, Jesse Keating wrote:

On Jul 7, 2009, at 7:33, "Clyde E. Kunkel" <clydekunkel7734@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm sure I missed a notification somewhere, but am wondering why the rawhide report no longer shows broken dependencies?

The script generating that list is fallng over and I haven't looked at it due to being on vacation and in Germany for linuxtag and fudcon before that.

Got some error outputs to send me?

No that is part of the problem, there is no error output.

--
Jes