Re: update from f11 preview

David L wrote:
I have an f11 preview system on which I'm
trying to yum install pptp and I'm running into
various errors.  I seem to recall that there is
a time window after which updating a preview
system no longer updates to f11 but instead
stays on rawhide.  I want to update to f11 and
install a few packages without updating
everything because I have a 5G monthly
quota on my Verizon wireless connection.
What is the right way to update from f11
preview to f11 at this point?

Had I seen this before you diddled the repos, I would have said to update yum and the packagekit by hand, then use the update tool in GNOME system->admin->upgrade to do the rest. You're probably far beyond the help of that by now, and if you can save and reinstall a stock F11 it would probably be the least likely to require more questions here.

I have some systems updated as above, some installed from the LiveCD, and some from the DVD, occasionally using the DVD image on disk and doing a network install if I have fast network.

I've tried editing the yum.repos.d files
to enable fedora and disable rawhide
and changing $releasever to 11, but
now I'm getting this error:

GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error [Errno 2]
No such file or directory: '/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-i386'>

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>