Re: Strange filesystem type behavior in rawhide

On 07/03/2009 06:47 PM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
<snip>

If I understand what you did, you did not use mdadm to zero-superblock
on the partitions. Try that, I suspect that is the problem. There are
raid and dm lists where you can get people who might have other thoughts.

Actually, I did try that. Since, have given up on rawhide for a few rounds until closer to alpha release and am going to work with it in a VM in the meantime. Thanks for the response, tho.