Re: Greasemonkey script unified and updated

Niels Haase, Tue, 02 Jun 2009 00:36:19 +0200:
> There is a new release of GM with are work with FF 3.5b4. Anyway, I
> uninstalled the previous scripts and get the new one from here [1]. But
> there is now signature or triage buttons anymore. if I view a BZ page,
> SM show's the script "Bugzilla modifications for bug triage" as active.
> I've tested it on another machine, with same software version, same
> behavior. On an other I used the old scripts who are work fine. Any
> ideas? Thanks for your help.

Could I get output of

grep Bugzilla prefs.js

(from your firefox profile directory under ~/.mozilla/firefox), please?
Of course, don't forget to overwrite the Bugzilla password which will be
shown there with some gibberish.

Matej