Re: Fedora Bugzilla Statistics 2009-05-26 - 2009-06-01

On 06/02/2009 07:32 AM, Brennan Ashton wrote:
As some of you may have heard over in Bugzappers we are developing
some metrics applications for bugzilla to help us recognize testers,
developers, and other contributors to the project.  This is the first
week that we are semi confident that the results are correct, although
there is some concern we are missing some of the bugs causing the
count to be low.  If any of you see something that looks wrong let me
know and I will try to track down the issue.  Also if there is
information that you would like in this report that is not in here
already let me know and we can see about adding it.
Great work..

Is it possible to get a wiki page that explains a bit how these statistics are generated?

Are you filtering maintainers from reporters/triagers ?

Corresponding IRC names would be nice addon.

Release seperation would be nice ( F10, F11, Rawhide )

That would probably mean three different statistic reports.

Instead of top 5 what about "This weeks" "Overall" and "Top"
of course per release.

==Top 5 Bug Closers==

Does this list contain maintainers or triagers that are closing bugs
or both? If both should it not just only contain maintainers ?

==Top 5 Components Closing Bugs==

I would like to see detail list here ( all not just top ) along with how they were resolved
( FIXED/WONTFIX/NOTABUG )

Another thing that would be lovely is a talking to infra and getting an web space that contains a web page that automatically generates Statistics charts ( rrdtools ) for these
statistics.

Using the wiki to host this is not the way to go ( refeering to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Statistics ).

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg@xxxxx
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801