Re: RCs for Everyone (was One (more) week slip of Fedora 11 Release)

Jesse Keating wrote:

Many of our mirrors report a sharp decline in the release day bandwidth
recently over previous years/releases, to the point that some are
questioning the disk costs to mirror Fedora if they aren't going to be
used to their potential.

Fedora is seeing its user-base shrink? More mirrors? Faster mirrors? More people are waiting like me? I'll try updating a system to F11 next week and see how well it goes.