key issues

Installed release candidate on an ancient clamshell iBook about a month or so back. Runs very nicely (Netbeans!). Only complaint is that we haven't been able to make any progress on an issue where the Fedora installer overwrites the Mac OS 9 disk drivers, which I wish I had more time to help with.

Last night, about midnight here in Japan, I started a yum update to be running while I slept. It completed sometime before five a.m.

Just for fun, I decided to check again about 9:00 a.m., and it shows about 200M of new stuff. So I started another update, and after the download, I get a prompt for a key:
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 RSA/SHA256 signature: NOKEY, key ID d22e77f2 updates/ gpgkey | 1.6 kB 00:00 Importing GPG key 0xD22E77F2 "Fedora (11) <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" from /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-ppc
Is this ok [y/N]:
I see from the wiki <https://fedoraproject.org/keys> that this is the key for Fedora 11 test. I was surprised that I would not have already installed the key.

I also saw some posts in the archives here about the key not yet being in use as recently as a couple of weeks back, I think it was.

So, is this the right key, and is it okay to depend on it yet?

Joel Rees