Two subscription confirmation requests?

Do we need a heads-up for this?

I just signed on via an e-mail request, but I got two confirmation request replies.

I'm a little concerned that there may be a man-in-the-middle attack going on.

I'd normally shrug my shoulders and think, administration issues, but there's another question I have, which I'll post separately.

Headers look almost identical, the primary difference being that one of (what should be) RedHat's internal routing machines is different between the two. I'll keep the messages so I can copy the source to an admin if somebody wants to check.

Joel Rees