Re: VPN connections in NetworkManager have strange behaviour

Le 12/05/2009 23:16, Adam Williamson a écrit :
I'm afraid I can't explain what's wrong in your case, but I just wanted
to note this isn't the same for me. I have a connection to Red Hat's
internal VPN (which is the same type, it works from the command line
with vpnc) set up in NetworkManager. It works fine. At first I had it
set up similar to how you do - all configuration settings default - then
I set it to "Use this connection only for resources on its network".
Either way, it works fine. This is on latest Rawhide.

Would you have time to check if your routing tables are different (as for me), when using command line tool, and when using NetworkManager ?