Rawhide: Skype

My experience with Skype on same computer with F10 and F11.
I am running on an Intel board (Acer 5720 laptop)

On F10 Skype is running fine with these exception:

Internal mike is not working
Webcam is not working (but is working with other applications...)

On F11 after latest updates:
Internal mike and webcam are working
Sound is terrible and Skype crashes
It was working fine some time ago on F11.

I understand that Skype is OT, out of the boundaries of Fedora. As it
is working on F10 and also on a different F11 on my desktop, I would
like to understand where the problem is..and if something can be done
to make it work.
Is Pulseaudio causing the problem?? in anycase I am running Ekiga now!!!!

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag