Re: Another md5 sum not correct

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, Jan Scotka wrote:

Seth Vidal wrote:

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, Jan Scotka wrote:

Additional info:
I need fully updated rawhide installation for prepairing PowerManagement testday, and dont know, how to upgrade anything -> rawhide.

yum update rpm\*
yum update

that's the order to get to rawhide right now
-sv

That's the problem, I tried this sequence, and yum update rpm broke (unistall and not install new version) of dependent packages, because of md5 sha problem.

what deps got pulled in?

You'll note I didn't say 'yum update yum\* rpm\*' just 'yum update rpm\*'

-sv