Dear all,

network service is not working :(

[root@localhost ~]# service network status
Configured devices:
lo eth0 eth1
Currently active devices:
lo
[root@localhost ~]# service network start
Bringing up loopback interface:                            [  OK  ]
Bringing up interface eth0:
Determining IP information for eth0... failed.
                                                           [FAILED]
Bringing up interface eth1:                                [  OK  ]

no selinux denials, it is just failing :(

What do I do, I have NetworkManager disabled.

Regards,

Antonio