Re: Bugzappers: small suggestion - signature for triagers

FD Cami wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:12:15 -0800
Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My suggestion is that there be a standard signature for Bugzappers, used
whenever we post on Bugzilla. It could look something like this:

---
Fedora Bugzappers volunteer triage team
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

The greasemonkey scripts for Bugzappers could automatically add it, so
we didn't have to worry about it. It would make clear that the
Bugzappers are a) volunteers and b) not maintainers, so they wouldn't
have to take this kind of crap, and it links to the Wiki so people can
see what Bugzappers do.

Does this sound like a good idea?

Yes !

François

Yes, and added to BugZappers next meeting agenda.

Fellow Triagers, if you don't think you'll be at the next meeting now is the time to give your opinion on this.