Re: Announcing Fedora 11 Alpha (blink)

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Well since you asked, I use it simply as a faster way to logout. If my system is already maxed out, waiting for a confirmation dialog to pop out is frustrating at times.

Same here, except I sometimes have a nagging worry about whether
everything is going to be properly cleaned up. I mean, is it actually
specified somewhere that Ctrl-Alt-Bspace is *exactly* the same as doing
a desktop logout?

It certainly is not, but if you're developing/debugging software that might cause problems, that's good reason not to do anything else on that system.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait