Re: Alpha F11 wont install via NFS on i386 testbed (rawhide still hosed too)

Chris Lumens wrote:
I'm still unable to test RawHide and F11-Alpha due to the failure of the installer process to work with NFS repositories.

And exactly what error message are you seeing?  Is it a traceback?  Is
something just hung?  What's the deal here?

This has been over a month now.

Is there a bug?  I refuse to believe that such a critical problem would
go a month without a reported bug.  We can't fix things if we don't know
they're broken.

- Chris

The system boots and goes through the motions of starting up to the point of starting X, then the system hangs hard. I have posted my grub.conf in fedora-test-list noteing that F10 NFS works, but F11-Alpha and rawhide don't go beyond starting X-Windows.

--
G.Wolfe Woodbury