Re: Wiki suggestions

Christopher Beland wrote:
On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 13:45 -0500, Jay Turner wrote:
Does this help clarify things in any way?

It sounds like different people are using the same terms in different
ways.  Which implies to me that these terms (QA, QC, QE) are not useful
as navigational aids to people new to the subproject.

-B.

Agreed. I don't have any real expertise in the semantics of this, just know it's important that we know what we're doing and how. The stuff I write is task-oriented; feel free to change the words as necessary.

Leam