QA Certification?

There are several "QA Person" type certifications available. While certification by itself doesn't necessarily mean much in terms of skills it can and does often mean extra in the paycheck. In that light I'd like to look at existing vendor neutral QA Person type certification programs and get opinions on which ones actually hold weight and at the same time could be translated to the Fedora QA community.

For example, if we find that Cert XYZ is the industry standard then we can spend time going over that cert's material and translating it to Fedora QA activities. This would allow anyone wanting to mix a cert and field experience to be able to do so even better with us.

Thoughts?

Leam
 --yeah, I have some certs, why do you ask?  ;)