Re: Where has the F10 DVD iso file gone?

On Wed, 2008-12-31 at 09:12 -0700, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> Revisor:

A small note here.  Revisor isn't used by Fedora releng to create the
install trees/isos we offer at release time.  We use pungi, which is
only command line, and lacks many of the extra features that Revisor
has.  However for the basic task of creating an install set, pungi is
worth a try if revisor is giving you trouble.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!