Re: Yum and Yumex

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008, Leslie Satenstein wrote:

bib* and then
> yum -y erase bib*
> > or do it via yumex.   Since that was my original effort to remove
installed files.
1. why  are you passing the -y if you want to confirm what is being removed?
2. what yum plugins do you have installed?
-sv

--
I had no yumex or yum plugins. Once F10 booted, I immediately did a yum inst
all yumex.

Did you make a log or a screen capture of what it said it would be removing?

We need something to go on as to what is being requested and what is being depsolved out.

thanks,
-sv