Re: No mouse cursor in {flux|open}box until an application is opened

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Scott Robbins wrote:

A recent fresh install of F10 from DVD seemed normal enough.  Gnome and
KDE boot normally, everything is fine.
However, I prefer fluxbox.  I installed it afterwards, but when I type
startx, there is no mouse cursor.  This is on an Acer Aspire 4720z,
which uses the synaptics driver.  The older Fedora versions have that
entry in xorg.conf on this machine.  The later Rawhide test installs
don't have an xorg.conf, of course, but it worked fine with them as
well.

What video driver are you using?

Adam Pribyl