Re: f9 gnome auto login questions

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Skunk Worx wrote:

This is a post I made yesterday to the fedora-list. There have been no replies yet. I'm hoping someone here can give me a clue on how to disable gnome "User Switching" or offer opinions on the following. The behavior is a little unsettling.

TIA,
John

I'd consider this as bug with security implications too.. to me it seems as kind of serious problem worth to report into bugzilla.

Adam Pribyl