Re: F10 Beta testing resaults :)

Hi,

So I guess we are stuck with Empathy not both to coexist hell. they don't even allow the fedora lock theme to be enabled
by default which btw you can enable it by doing this..
gconftool-2 --set --type string /apps/gnome-screensaver/lock_dialog_theme "system"
Our fearless leader, Paul Frields did a lock dialog for F 9, which I've been meaning to push as an update, but it never quite makes it to the top of my priority queue.

--Ray