No GNOME sound effects in Rawhide

This seems to happen often to me - probably because I mess with my Rawhide systems, but I've lost the cut little GNOME sounds that used to play when perform various actions in GNOME. Pulseaudio is loaded, System->Preferences->Hardware->Sound->Devices->Sound Events is set to PulseAudio Sound Server, on the Sounds tab Sound Theme is default and all the checkboxes are checked, but I get no sound effects. What do I need to do to get my sound effects back?