Re: kmod-nvidia for kernel-2.6.26.3-14.fc8

On 15.09.2008 10:40, Mike wrote:
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora <at> leemhuis.info> writes:

I'm not completely sure what you mean with "Livna developments/status".
Livna maintains a development repository. That is mostly up2date, but
Thanks - yes I was aware of the development repo - what I was hoping is that
there were a list rather like fedora-devel where discussions about plans and
the latest thinking were visible - unless everything is discussed on irc only?

The freeworld-list served as devel- and users-list for Livna. It was at
http://livna.org/pipermail/freeworld/

But the machine that hosted the list crashed hard one or two weeks ago :-/ It's not in place yet again. Apart from the archives (which would be really nice to have) it doesn't matter much, as RPM Fusion should start soon anyway. The lists for RPM Fusion can be found at:

The list for developers is quite busy already:

List for users:

CU
knurd