Re: kmod-nvidia for kernel-2.6.26.3-14.fc8

On 13.09.2008 20:42, Mike wrote:
Mike <mike.cloaked <at> gmail.com> writes:

By the way Knurd, can you send a url where the livna status discussions may
be seen? I know there is #livna on IRC, but is there a discussion list too?
I have partly answered my own question by finding
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/mailman/listinfo
which is looking at the future but I still have not found current info about
Livna developments/status

I'm not completely sure what you mean with "Livna developments/status".

Livna maintains a development repository. That is mostly up2date, but some Livna contributors stopped already to update their packages there and focus on RPM Fusion now. No big problem, as we'll hopefully start to move the users of the devel branch over to the RPM Fusion devel repos quite soon, which contains most of the Dribble and Livna packages already. The the remaining packages from those two and the ones from freshrpms will hopefully be imported and build there quite soon.

CU
knurd