F9 latest update testing no Xorg.conf Keyboard no longer working in X

I've just been back from 4 weeks vacation updated to latest F9 update testing
Keyboard stop working in X with no xorg.conf  ( Lenovo T61p )
Created an xorg.conf and keyboard works.

Also the "mouse pad" on my logitech dinovo bluetooth keyboard has stop working.

Have we backed out of not needing any xorg.conf since I went to vacation
or am I hitting an bug?

Best regards
                   Johann B.