Re: Preupgrade show up in menus?

Adam Clark wrote:
After installing the preupgrade (preupgrade-0.9.3-1.fc8), should I
expect there to be something in the menus to start the upgrade?

I did find /usr/bin/preupgrade and was able to start it from a command
line,  but I wondering about a menu option.

Side question: How do I search the archives of this list?
I just opened up archive after extracing contents with gedit. You can then use the search option to find keyword. There is option to find next instance so it is possible to scroll through this way