Re: Loading this link makes Firefox very slow and unresponsive

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Rodd Clarkson wrote:
Anyone else have problems with this link?

WARNING: it makes my copy of Firefox (f9-preview) very slow and
unresponsive)

http://art.gnome.org/download/backgrounds/abstract/3643/ABSTRACT-Fretstak_scalable.svg

If you do, then I'll file a bug (where?)

Confirmed. http://bugzilla.mozilla.org or http://bugzilla.redhat.com against Firefox.

Yes I see it too. It looks like I'm only seeing part of the image though, once I download it to desktop and open with an image viewer and compare that to what is showing up in the firefox window. FF may be having a tough time trying to auto-scale the image down to window size from its 1680 pixel width.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@xxxxxxxxx> www.lordmorgul.net
 gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29