Re: Fedora suddenly cannot mount my ntfs

benny chen wrote:
I did not try command-line because I would have to force-mount. Anyone
with same problem after update.
whenever i double-click the icon it pops up a error message, but no
content.

If you dualboot the machine, and have been in windows recently, then reboot to windows, cleanly shutdown, and try again in Fedora. The file system may not have cleanly unmounted. Otherwise (you don't have windows) just mount it once by force and then it should stop doing that... of course there may be a reason it didn't cleanly unmount, but unless you know the sequence of events that led to it noone else will either, best you could do it guess.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@xxxxxxxxx> www.lordmorgul.net
 gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29