Re: Add/Remove Software

James J Catchpole wrote:
I am not sure if anyone has commented on the
Add/Remove Software function but I find it
almost impossible to use. Following are a couple
of comments:

1) It appears that you can only Add or Remove
    one package at a time.

I have filed this one. Still on discussion about what the user interface should look like. Note that the PackageKit allows you to queue transactions. So you can install multiple packages without the UI blocking.

2) The Filter function is almost useless

A better explanation is needed here.

3) After every Install | Remove the entire list
    must be refreshed

Within the group. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to see a confirmation that the package has just been installed successfully. The refresh is sometimes not visually appealing especially when listing a large number of packages within a group which is reported already.

4) Depending on 'whatever' it often displays
    Packages multiple times

Already filed by me.

Rahul