jigdo

I appreciate the effort put into preparing jigdo and templates for F9, however I'm bit strugglig what is the purpose of this method. It's maybe great for server side distribution, but it's bit useless without users using it right? As of now, there is no description how to use those cryptic .jigdo file on fedoraproject pages. You can find it only on http://fedoraunity.org/solved/post-install-solutions/jigdo/ and it actually is not a "one click" method (btw: pyjigdo I did not found in repos for F8, or am I wrong?). Would it be worth droping at least note at get-fedora pages what to do with those jigdo files, if we do not have an application to asociate them in web browser?

Adam Pribyl