Re: KDE nightmare

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Thursday 24 April 2008 03:57:03 pm Antonio Olivares wrote:
However, there's not much we can do about it.  We miss many features that
we were acustomed to, but that is life.  :( Bring back the Digital Clock,
the Quick Task(menu), the click on icon in the panel to launch the
programs, etc.  Old KDE 3.5.X series was the best.  Hopefully KDE 4.X.Y
series does the same later.

I'm sure it will. I suspect that those little things that seem so important to us feel like 'icing on the cake' to the developers, whose main concern is that the applications behave correctly. They'll get to these things, I'm sure, and meanwhile we can take comfort in the fact that some of the things that have bugged us for years will disappear. Of course, we'll still find something to moan about :-) But then, they know that.

Anne

Oh Oh, Anne has got it to....