Re: KDE nightmare

Antonio Olivares wrote:
----- Original Message ----
From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases <fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:40:27 AM
Subject: Re: KDE nightmare

On Thursday 24 April 2008 15:20, Jim wrote:
I want you to know that you got this KDE user's
thanks and patience . But I'm sure I'm a lonely
Wolf in the woods.

Lonely, maybe, but not alone :-)

Anne

+1 :)

However, there's not much we can do about it.  We miss many features that we were acustomed to, but that is life.  :(
Bring back the Digital Clock, the Quick Task(menu), the click on icon in the panel to launch the programs, etc. Old KDE 3.5.X series was the best. Hopefully KDE 4.X.Y series does the same later.
Regards,

Antonio