Re: Encryption support in Anaconda failing

Dave Lehman wrote:
No RAID. Just the default LVM setup and settings which IIRC encrypts both swap and root. Do you have a bug number for the bug you are referring to?

441001, although it does not apply if you are using the default
automatic partitioning layout. The default layout encrypts the PVs, not
the LVs.

You should probably open a bug against mkinitrd. I don't think Peter
will mind if you assign it to me. I'd like to see your init script from
the initrd (gzip -dc < /boot/initrd-<blah>.img | cpio -iv init), along
with a rundown of what devices root and swap are on.

You want me to reinstall with encryption support and boot into rescue mode and do this or would the init script from the a non encrypted installation do?

Rahul