Re: Encryption support in Anaconda failing

Dave Lehman wrote:
Rahul,

It would help to know your partition layout, including LVM and RAID and
which devices are encrypted.

If you are encrypting LVs and have swap and root both on LVs you will
hit a similar bug. If you have only swap *or* root on an encrypted LV
you should be okay.

No RAID. Just the default LVM setup and settings which IIRC encrypts both swap and root. Do you have a bug number for the bug you are referring to?

I'm not on fedora-test-list, just so you know. I will remedy that on
Monday.

Thanks.

Rahul