Re: Strange new behavior kde4

Mike C wrote:
TNWestTex <mcforum <at> bellsouth.net> writes:

What do I need to collect for bugzilla?

In addition for the past few days KDE4 in rawhide has given me a strange touchpad
behaviour - I can move the cursor but double-tap no longer works, and the left
button next to teh touchpad has to be pressed instead
Is this KDE4 or X I wonder?

It seems to be X. I had stange problems with the USB Belkin and the builtin Synaptics touchpad. The Belkin straightened itself out with the latest updates. The synaptics acts as you describe.

Jim