Re: GDM works again, for me anyway. Is SELinux busted?

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
No upstart/rhgb busted the system, and SELinux had to add rules to allow
the change.

It is all about perspective.  :^)

OK, upstart/rhgb needed rules to play nicely. :-)

It should be fixed now.

I'm pulling in the new policy now. Currently I booted with enforcing=0 during boot to get into the system.

It happened in runlevel 1 also. I did have rhgb on the boot line since it usually is enough to just append the runlevel without deleting rhgb from the line.

Thanks for the fix.

Jim