Re: F9alpha and KDE4

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
mcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
John
I'm with you all the way. They've thrown out the baby with the bath water. Hope that translates to Australian. To lose all the functionality even for a time is criminal. This effort should be fork not a replacement!!!

Noticed the age grouping for the folks on

How is the "age grouping" relevant to this conversation?

Rahul

Well, I speculated on the ages of those to whom I thought it the new appearance would appeal. You might debate whether Rex is in the age group, but he's certainly far removed from mine. The others are inarguably in it.

It's widely held that parents deplore their children's taste in music; I suggest that the same's somewhat true wrt aesthetics. I think it's important that the themes aren't all targeted at people in their mid-20s to mid-30s, and that they make allowance for people who don't really want all that eye candy.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait