Fedora bug triage - training slide

OK, so I'm a little delayed :(

Here's the slides that I promised I would have by last Friday.  I've
also done a considerable amount of wiki editing last week, mainly with
the intent to assist in training.  Here's some pages that I've edited,
feel free to comment on them or otherwise improve them:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingDuplicates - should
probably be renamed based on current content
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/UnderstandingBugzilla - taken
pretty much straight from GNOME.

The slides are attached.  If someone knows of a better collaborative
place to put them, I'm all ears :)