Re: Including radeonhd in beta?

Hi
No I am not assuming anything.
I just highlight my experiences so far.
The thing is I have had problems with my X1600 and a google search shown a few others.
I do find that the radeon driver works fine for older ati cards but do tent not to work for newer ones. But then also need to mention that ATI had a few problem with the last two releases of there driver on the X1600.

On Feb 13, 2008 1:20 AM, Andy Burns <fedora.lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/02/2008, Fastie <fastie81@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok but can we get rid of the radeon driver then.
> So when you install the system you get the vesa driver witch will let you at
> lease boot in to X.

you assume that it fails for everyone, just because it fails for you.
I'm happily using the current driver ...