Re: Including radeonhd in beta?

Fastie wrote:
Hi.
Ok but can we get rid of the radeon driver then.
So when you install the system you get the vesa driver witch will let you at
lease boot in to X.
Chris

You do not have to remove the radeon driver. The installer and X configuration programs should pick radeonhd if it is the best driver.

Radeon now works! A lot of systems use the ati driver and sub-driver.

Vesa is not capable of presenting decent DVD viewing response. The radeon driver is on my system. The texture is a lot better too compared to when radeon was injured.

no vesa! (chant x 2000)

Jim