Re: Fedora 9 codename...

John Summerfield wrote:
José Matos wrote:

FWIW fedor (that sounds almost like fedora) in Portuguese means "really bad smell" so we don't even need to wait for release names. :-)

Now it is possible to associate a bad smell to all the previous codenames so we are in the game again with Sulfur. ;-)

I can attest that burning sulphur smells really bad (though arguably not as bad as when it's combined with hydrogen).

Despite my early experiences, my schnoz remains in good shape.
Powdered sulfur was  once used as a laxative (according to wikipedia).
Which will probably explain a lot about the release candidates.

Jeff Voskamp