Re: Fwd: Google Earth

Antonio M wrote:
 and after latest (this morning) Xorg updates my GoogleEarth didn't
work any longer: I am waiting that Firefox will allow me to download
again GE and re-install (not sure which version is on my PC...) to
see.
Any way, I think that the problem is connected to drivers and not to GE.
I am using nv driver, now I have same problem, user is immediately
loggesd out as soon as it starts GE...

Yeah that would seem to be an X issue. What does the log contain when that happens? Does anything else 3d cause X to crash that way for you right now? Even maybe glxgears?

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@xxxxxxxxx> <ajfarris@xxxxxxxxx>