Re: CD writer and USB disk are not mounted

Antonio M wrote:
Jim

I do not think that problem is SELinux, as I re-booted many times
after relabelling...
Maybe a bug in Gnome?? I mean devices non automounted and so
on???Unfortunately I have not installed KDE....

Starting with appending enforcing=0 to the kernel stanza will allow services to start that are launched at runlevel initializing. haldaemon fails for me if I boot in enforcing and needs to be started manually once I switch to permissive mode.

Jim