Re: CD writer and USB disk are not mounted

Andrew Farris wrote:
Antonio M wrote:
 Bugzilla Bug 424801

A question: may the problem arise as I was running SELinux as
enforcing, then I switched to permissive and still I am on
permissive???

No once you're in permissive mode selinux should not prevent anything from
occurring, it will only log it to messages as if it was going to prevent it.

It does switch to logging vs. stoping actions. The fallout from switchin to permissive from enforcing is services like haldaemon are not magically started. Ther might be other services that are prevented and not running.

--
You've always made the mistake of being yourself.
		-- Eugene Ionesco