Re: all I wanted was to update the kernel, not a crypto lesson ...

On 03/10/2007, Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 01:32:25PM +0100, Christopher Brown wrote:
> # yum update kernel --enablerepo=development --nogpgcheck
> Note the --nogpgcheck
> Probably becuase the key has changed between f7 and f8.

Or because there's a different key for rawhide. Which there is. :)

Can someone then explain to me why the rawhide key does not already exist on an installed system? Should this not be set up as with base, updates and others to prevent issues like Nelson's?

Cheers
Chris

--
http://www.chruz.com