Re: Fedora Test Update e-mails?

Mike Chambers wrote:
On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 16:04 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
On Di Juli 10 2007, Mike Chambers wrote:

I know it's "just another mailing list", but the announcements do go to
fedora-package-announce@ also.  So why not stop the emails to the main
The announcments to fedora-package-announce are only for stable updates that passed testing, on this list are the announcements for testing updates.

Never really paid attention to that, thanks for the pointer.  Well, the
subject says updates and test-updates, so it is clearly defined and
different.  So they could include both emails to that list still?

I wouldn't want that. I like having a separate list for "stable stuff".... I'm sure there are many people who really do not care about the announcements for test stuff, and those who do, subscribe to the test-related lists.

Please do NOT mix stable/test announcements into one list.