Re: samba ads support

Klaasjan Brand wrote:
On 5/30/07, *Manfred Gruber* <m.gruber@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:m.gruber@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi !

    can someone tell me why in samba ADS support is not compiled in on
    rawhide?
    after an update, it is missing... will it be in the release version ?

It's not in the release version either. Is this a bug or a deliberate decision? It's no showstopper to me, but ADS support worked very nice on Fedora core 6 and saved me from entering my password a few hundred times ;)

File a bug report. This is something that we need to keep track of.

Rahul