Re: Windows displayed incorrectly?

Knute Johnson wrote:
I've been playing with F7 and have managed to mess up my desktop somehow. Any windows that I open have no title bar and are in the upper left corner of the screen over the toolbar. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it. I've reloaded gdm, I've tried resetting display sizes, and I removed and replaced the toolbar. If I start the computer as root it works fine, it is just my user that is messed up. If I use kde or xfce the problem is the same. Any ideas what I've messed up?
Looks like you enabled Compiz or beryl. Try disabling or uninstalling it and check.

Rahul

Rahul:

How do I do that, just remove them?

Yes. That should work.